Monday, May 28, 2012

Gundam Model Kit Contest 2012


Greetings gundam fans! The Gundam Model Kit Contest was held last week at SM North EDSA and I was able to go and see the work of my fellow modellers and snap some pics. The event was restricted to 1/144 scale kits from the Gundam Age, Seed Remastered and Universal Century series, but there were also some larger kits on display. Other attractions included a free straight-build side event, and a kit sale where everything was overpriced except for the waterslide decals (100php per sheet). Enough talk, let’s have some pics!

(* sorry for the bad quality, these were taken with my phone)
















More in this album:
I didn't stick around to see who won because we had other plans for the day, but seeing all the great work other modellers were able to put out has got me fired up to improve my skills and take this hobby to the next level. I’ll keep an eye out for upcoming events and hopefully I’ll be able to participate. Now, if only I can convince my wife that I need an airbrush…

No comments:

Post a Comment