Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tallgeese Titan (TGII) WIP 4

This is WIP 4 of the MG Tallgeese Titan build. Previous WIPs can be found here:


I did a quick poll across several plamo communities to help me decide on the weapons layout for this build, and the results revealed option C to be the most popular, so I'm going with that.

Click on the Read More link for the rest of this post!

I installed magnets in the feet so the Virtue armor can be attached and removed easily. They're stable enough to stay in place and support the weight of the kit.

I replaced the mohawk with something I made from scratch. I thought a rhino/beetle horn would go well with the overall bulky design. It seems to work nicely.

Did some stability mods for the gun, and the solid ammo detail is already in place.

With the major mods out of the way, I was able to start doing detail work. The shoulders, chest, arms, skirts, lower legs and horn have been given the pla-plate and scribing treatment.

Here's how he looks now...

The deadline is fast approaching so I've got to kick this WIP into high gear...there's a lot more detailing to do before I'm ready to prep for paint. This build is going dark for a while as per the contest rules, so the next post on this will go up after the contest results are released.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment