Tuesday, October 7, 2014

GBWC 2014 - Philippines

Hello Plamo fans! Just got back from an extended weekend, the highlight of which was the Gunpla Builders World Cup held at Robinsons Magnolia! Unfortunately I was not able to go myself, but my bro-in-law was able to drop by the event and snap some pics.



Click on the Read More link for the rest of this post...(PIC HEAVY)


Click to view in full size:


   






Kawaguchi-san was at the event signing autographs for everyone who queued up. It would have been nice to see him in person as well...maybe he'll be back next year to see the Philippine entries again.


I've yet to find pics of all the entries myself - I'm sure a gallery will be up on one of the Gundam news blogs such as Gundam Guy sooner or later - but as I've heard, this epic action diorama by Nathaniel Barrera took the competition, and will be representing the country in Japan at the finals.



Congratulations to all the winners and participants! Although there seems to be less entries, I'm really overwhelmed by the quality of work put forward this year. With any luck (and a good amount of belt-tightening) I might be able to produce an entry for next year.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment