Saturday, September 13, 2014

Commission Finished - MG Wing Proto Zero

Good day plamo fanatics! I just finished sealing the Wing Proto Zero, the first of four commission projects I took on last month. The customer ordered a straight build and paint with some light shading. Here's how he turned out...


Click on the Read More link for the rest of this post...


 I used Mr. Surfacer 1200 for priming, and all Mr. Hobby acrylics for paint, thinned with 70% Isopropyl alchohol. The finish on the armor is Future plus Mr. Hobby flat base.



I did a light post-shade on this model, using clear smoke for the whites, purple for the reds, orange for the yellows and dark blue for the blue parts.


The internal frame is done in gunmetal and clear coated. I used tamiya panel liner black for emphasis on the panel lines. Only the dry transfer decals were applied.

 I'll be painting the GM Sniper next, altering the color scheme a bit as requested by the owner. It may take a while before I get to that though, no thanks to the seam lines that need fixing on all the weapons.

Till next time, keep building plamo!


No comments:

Post a Comment