Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Suzumebachi - Roll Out Photos

Hey plamo nerds! I finally got around to taking some half decent photos of Suzumebachi and her drones. If you missed the build diary, you can find it here: Suzumebachi Build Diary

I already shared this album on the facebook page, but as images get compressed there I thought I'd put some higher resolution ones here for anyone who might be interested / isn't sick of seeing it yet lol. Enjoy!




Click on the Read More link for the rest of this post...



Warning: Pic heavy, give it time to load. Click on the pics to view full size.









































and here's a nice photo taken at the GBWC event by Rizaldy Magsombol


 Thanks for checking out my work, until next time, keep building plamo!






No comments:

Post a Comment